Ballet Feet Stretcher PLUS 4’6” Stretch Band, 5 Marble Gems, and Hands Free Strap! Order 2 or 20!
We have great discounts and FREE U.S. Shipping for Multiple Orders. Click “Quantity” to order 2, 5, 10, 15 or 20 Ballet Feet Stretchers Plus!
Save Big when you order for your Dance Studio or Dance Class.
Ballet Feet Stretcher PLUS! Comes with Stretch Band, 5 Marble Gems, and Hands Free Strap!
Portable, Adjustable and Affordable Ballet Feet Stretchers improve your arch and foot stretch for dance. Gentle or Strong Foot Stretch for a beautiful beveled ballet point! Perfect for Dancers, Ice Skaters, Gymnasts, Aerialist, Rhythmic Gymnasts and anyone who would love to have a beautiful arch!
Ballet Feet Stretcher is shipped in a lovely purple organza gift bag with a Purple Stretch Band, and five “gems” for foot and toe strengthening and control exercises. See pictures!
We have great discounts and FREE U.S. Shipping for Multiple Orders. Click QUANTITY to see discount pricing for more than one Port de Band™
- Portable - less than 2 lbs and comes in 2 pieces to fit in dance bags
- Adjustable -choose gentle or strong stretch
- Affordable - enough to buy two - Stretch both feet together
- X-Heavy Indigo Resistance Band is 5.5” (wider for optimal stretching)
- Use Bar as a foot or massage roller before or after stretching
- Bar also can be used for other stretching exercises
Each Ballet Feet Stretcher order includes:
- 1x Indigo Adjustable Extra Heavy Resistance Foot Stretch Band with Ballet Feet Stretcher
- 1x Easy Glider Insert - makes it easier to insert for into Ballet Feet Stretcher Band
- 1x Ankle/Heel Cushion to be used if you fee; any pressure on your ankle bone or under your Heel to create a stronger stretch.
- 1x Lovely purple Organza Gift Bag
Ballet Feet Stretcher PLUS also comes with these additional items:
- 1x 4.5’ X 6” Purple Heavy Resistance Stretch Band
- 5x Glass “Gems” for Foot and Toe Pick Up Exercises
- Hands Free Strap for more stretching while you point, passed or développé!
- Warm up before you stretch (use the stretcher barre as a roller for tight muscles)
- Use the Insertion Glider to help insert your foot (optional)
- Put your foot in the Ballet Feet Stretcher Band before you attach the 2nd section
- Place the Gray cushion under your heel for a stronger stretch (optional)
Three Ways to Stretch
- Place your heel on the INSIDE of the Stretcher Barre to mimic “leg on the barre” to insure no sickling, then slowly straighten your knee until you feel the stretch
- Place your heel directly on top of the Stretcher Barre with or without gray cushion
- Place your heel on the outside of the Stretcher Barre and turn out leg from hip socket so outside of foot is touching the floor
To Care for your Ballet Feet Stretcher (BFS)
- Never allow your BFS near a heat source, in hot car or in direct sunlight
- Do not allow sharp objects near your BFS as punctures from pins, fingernails, pet claws, etc will damage the usability of your product.
Use any stretching device with caution. We are not responsible for injuries due to use of product. Ballet Feet Stretcher is not a toy. Use responsibly. Contains Latex.
For Wholesale Dance Studio Inquiries, please email me at kim@StretchStrength.com or call 816-506-7543
FREE Shipping to U.S. Adresses via USPS Priority Mail. We usually ship the next business day and items are generally delivered by USPS in 2-3 days.
International Shipping available to Canada, Mexico, UK and many other countries also available. Shipping charges and VAT may apply.
Digital Items are PDF’s delivered via email and are also available on your account page. You can use Acrobat Reader to view and edit your PDF’s on any device.
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
We Also Recommend
Ballet Feet Stretcher - Professional Arch Foot Stretchers - Order 2 or more and Save!
Ballet Feet Stretcher PLUS! Also comes with 4.5’ Stretch Band, 5 Marble Gems, and Hands Free Strap!
Ballet Feet Stretcher - Arch Foot Stretcher - Dancers, Ballet Students, Gymnasts, Skaters
Pink Ballet Feet Stretcher - Arch Foot Stretcher - Dancers, Ballet Students, Gymnasts, Skaters