Favorite Links and Products
RHYTHM WORKS INTEGRATIVE DANCE CERTIFICATIONS
Click here to learn more!
- Using principles of sensory processing, behavioral strategies, and movement safety, Rhythm Works Integrative Dance combines music, rhythm, and movement into a fun and effective dance class based in hip hop dance.
- 150 hip hop dance steps are classified into 31 skill set categories to help aid common therapy goals and developmental milestones.
- Attendees will learn how RWID can be customized for each student to improve outcomes for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Down syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Sensory Processing Disorders, ADHD, and other learning differences.
- No prior knowledge of sensory processing, behavioral strategies, or movement safety is required, but it is suggested that attendees have either 1 year of experience working with the aforementioned diagnosis, OR 2 years experience with teaching dance. Special exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
- Throughout the course, attendees will be engaged in research-based lectures, hands-on activities, and informative question and answer sessions. Upon the completion of the course and passing score on the written exam, attendees will be certified Rhythm Works Integrative Dance Instructors and will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the clinical, technical, and social applications of RWID.
Books in my library or on my list to buy
Books for Ballet and Dance Students
Dance Training Equipment
More Dance Training Tools, Aids, Equipment